14 February 2012

Love and Hearts

 
Cathy: Heathcliff, make the world stop right here. Make everything stop and stand still and never move again. Make the moors never change and you and I never change.
Heathcliff
: The moors and I will never change. Don't you, Cathy.
Cathy
: I can't. I can't. No matter what I ever do or say, Heathcliff, this is me now; standing on this hill with you. This is me forever. Oh, it's wonderful! Heathcliff, let's never leave it.
Heathcliff : Never in our lives! Let all the world confess, that there is not in all the world a more beautiful damsel than the Princess Catherine of Yorkshire.
Cathy : But I - I'm still your slave.
Heathcliff : No, Cathy. I now make you my queen. Whatever happens out there, here you will always be my queen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment